1. Deep candidate background on Donald Trump in 2016, first paid for by Republican rivals of Donald Trump, and later paid for by Democrats; 2. Conducted by former MI6 agent Christopher Steele, a highly regarded member of the British intelligence community and a specific expert on the Kremlin and Russian intelligence operations; 3. Dossier that contained damning preliminary evidence of the Trump Campaign's contacts with Russia, but was separate and did not influence Robert Mueller's investigations; 4. Report that first gave evidence of the Pee Pee Tape; 5. Report authored by the person with the coolest spy name in history. See also: Mueller Report
1. Trumpspeak for 9/11; See also: 9/11
1. Energy, endurance, lasting power; 2. Untrue claim made by Donald Trump about what Hillary Clinton lacked in the 2016 presidential election, disproven by her debate performance against him; 3. Something Trump lacked in the same debate, often looking white-lipped thirsty, frazzled, and anxious.
1. Phrase uttered by Donald Trump during a 2020 debate when he was asked if he would denounce white supremacist groups, such as the Proud Boys; 2. Perceived as a call to action by white supremacist and pro-Trump militias, as well as anyone who was watching; 3. Trump admitting his support for the Proud Boys, a far-right and neo-fascist militia, which instigates political violence across the United States; 4. Phrase now used as the militia's slogan; 5. Phrase uttered by the subway when the doors are closing. See also: January 6th
1. Political operative, consultant, lobbyist and Donald Trump ally and supporter; 2. Felon convicted of tampering with evidence, obstructing official proceedings, and making false statements to Congress, he was ultimately pardoned by Trump; 3. Man with a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back; 4. Suspected leaker of nudes of Melania Trump; 5. Man who often dresses like a person with ambitions of blowing up Gotham City. See also: Pardon
1. Unidentified serial killer active in the late 1960's and early 1970's; 2. Person, according to the internet, who is Ted Cruz. See also: Lyin' Ted