1. Unknown even that took place on February 18, 2017, that presumably happened in Sweden, but was only known to Donald Trump; 2. Completely fabricated event made up by Trump to convince his base that they should be afraid of refugees; 3. Famous 2003 incident involving a chainsaw, meatballs, and IKEA furniture. See also: Alternative Facts
1. Beauty pageant owned and run by Donald Trump for many years; 2. A vehicle often used by Trump so he could meet and harass young beautiful women; 3. A pageant once won by a woman Trump now refers to as "Miss Piggy," and "Miss Housekeeping," which is a racial slur as she is Latinx. See also: Not My Type
"I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore, I'm inspecting it Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so, I sort of get away with things like that," Donald Trump, 2005
1. Trumpspeak for Remdesivir; 2. Medicine given to Donald Trump in order to treat him when he contracted COVID-19; 3. Savior of the Remde Cult, which currently consists of three people and four goats in the Colorado Desert.
1. Colloquial reference to an unfair trial or inquiry into baseless accusations, with allusions to the Salem witch trials, where women were unfairly tried and executed for being witches; 2. Words Donald Trump has tweeted over 300 times; 3. What Trump claims happened to him during the Ukraine inquiry and his first impeachment trial; 4. Catchall term used by Trump for any sort of line of questioning that he doesn't like and feels is not favorable to him; 5. An insult to women, witches, and demons, most of which do not want to be associated with Donald Trump. See also: Ukraine
"Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people," Trump wrote. "Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page , her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?" -Donald Trump, Tweeted November 2018
1. Donald Trump's nickname for Imran Awan, former IT staffer for Democrat officials; 2. Pakistani American suspected, along with four other staffers, of using multiple usernames and passwords to skirt House rules and purchase office items; 3. Target of a right-wing conspiracy theory that cast Awan as a mole for Pakistani intelligence, which was picked up and amplified by Trump and used to fuel his own conspiracies of stolen elections, 4. Man singled out by right-wing conspiracy theorists and Trump, most likely because his name was not "Ed Smith."
"Just heard the Campaign was sued by the Obstructionist Democrats. This can be good news in that we will now counter for the DNC Server that they refused to give to the FBI, the Debbie Wasserman Schultz Servers and Documents held by the Pakistani mystery man and Clinton Emails." -Donald Trump, Tweeted April 2018
1. Refers to several conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Donald Trump supporter and member of the mob that attacked the Capitol building on January 6, 2021, Ashli Babbitt; 2. Trump has publicly pushed the idea that she was shot by "head of security for a certain high official, a Democrat;" 3. QAnon pushed the idea that she was a "crisis actor" and still alive and that ANTIFA was behind the riot on January 6th; 4. Babbitt was lawfully shot by Capitol Police as she tried to gain illegal entry into the door of the US Capitol. See also: QAnon
"The person that shot Ashli Babbitt boom right through the head just boom there was no reason for that, and why isn't that person being opened up, and why isn't that being studied? They've already written it off. They said that case is closed. If that were the opposite, that case would be going on for years and years, and it would not be pretty." -Donald Trump, 2021
1. Countries that Donald Trump considers to be unclean and full of drugs and crime; 2. Countries that are not majorly white or European; 3. Clear evidence that Trump is a racist.
"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Trump said, according to these people, referring to [Haiti and African] countries mentioned by the lawmakers. Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway." -Josh Dawsey, Washington Post, 2018
Jun 3 Word of the Day
1. Altered state of reality dominated by the culture war headlines of Fox News, the insane lies of pillow salesmen, the conspiracy theories of Facebook and 4-Chan, and the hero worship of a golden idol named Donald Trump; 2. Place where, if you find yourself talking with Jordan Klepper of the Daily Show, you might be in; 3. Pennsylvania; 4. The worst shared cinematic universe since Thomas the Tank Engine teamed up with Michael Bays Transformers. See also: Hyperreality
1. Equal rights that should be granted to members of the transgender community, but were not under Donald Trump; 2. Examples include: a new rule that allowed federally funded homeless shelters to turn away transgendered people, reversing an Obama-era protection for transgender patients which allowed insurance companies to deny transgender coverage for transition services, reversing an Obama-era rule that allowed transgender students to use the bathroom of their choice, and banning transgender people from serving in the US Armed Forces which he announced over Twitter. See also: Most Pro-Gay President
"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you" -Donald Trump, Tweeted July 2017
1. Source cited by Donald Trump that is typically anonymous, and is telling Trump exactly what he wants to hear; 2. Hearsay that is passed off as hard evidence. See also: A Lot of People Are Saying...