1. Common name used to encompass the propaganda told often by Trump and his allies that the 2020 election was rigged, that votes were cast illegally, and that Trump was in fact the winner of the election;
2. Excuse often given by Trump and his allies as to why he lost re-election to Joe Biden;
3. Damaging repeated lie that continues to undermine the integrity of United States elections, by falsely convincing a majority of Republican voters that US elections are insecure and open to election tampering;
4. False justification used by Republican lawmakers to pass restrictive voter laws that target Democratic districts, minority voters, and other already disenfranchised groups;
5. The belief that Trump’s hair is real.
See also: Voting