1. Racist conspiracy that Barrack Obama was not born in the United States of America and is therefore ineligible to be President of the United States;
2. Conspiracy theory that died down after President Obama’s election until Donald Trump revived it for several more years until finally conceding that it wasn’t true.
3. False movement meant to humiliate President Obama by demanding to see his long form birth certificate;
4. Conspiracy that Trump claimed was started by Hillary Clinton was the one who started it;
5. Diet craze that swept England in 1729 at the behest of Jonathon Swift.
See also Cheatin’ Obama