1. Novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, was discovered in 2019 in the Wuhan province of China, and would eventually become one of the deadliest pandemics in a century, affecting every country, family, and person and leading to global lockdowns, mandates, economic collapse, job loss, supply shortages, and Zoom-fatigue;
2. Disease that will go away by April, when the weather gets a little warmer;
3. Virus that can be miraculously cured by hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, azithromycin, or remdesivir*
4. Democratic and/or Chinese plot to make Donald Trump look bad;
5. Something that will get better after election day, November 4, 2020.
6. Illness contracted by Donald and Melania Trump in September, 2020;
7. Crisis that Donald Trump never took seriously, was unprepared for, and only cared about when it affected his ratings in the polls, all of which resulted in over 400,000 deaths in the United States by the time he left office in January of 2021.
*Warning: do not use hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, azithromycin, or remdesivir or any other cure recommended by Donald Trump. Side Effects include: vomiting, diarrhea, death, and an irrational belief that Bill Gates is microchipping vaccines.