1. Renowned physician and scientist director of the National Institute of Allergy, and Infectious Diseases, chief medical advisor to the president, recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and has served under six presidents starting with Ronald Reagan;
2. Voice of reason and calm during the COVID-19 epidemic;
3. Man Donald Trump was often at odds with;
4. Man who often violated his own policies by touching his face whenever Trump spoke about the pandemic;
5. Probably does not have a career in baseball.
See also: Coronavirus