1. Serious weather storm that can result in high winds, raised seal levels, and large amounts of rain that may causes millions of dollars in damages and innocent lives;
2. Weather phenomenon that has been increased in deadliness due to climate change;
3. Natural disaster which will most often affect the south and eastern part of the United States;
4. Tremendously big and tremendously wet;
5. Something you can nuke;
6. Weather pattern which can be changed by writing on a piece of cardboard with a sharpie pen.