1. The sixth day of January, specifically referring to the insurrection of January 6, 2021;
2. Historic event when a mob of angry Trump supporters, upset over his election loss, stormed the US Capitol Building while congress was in full session certifying the election results;
3. A day that resulted in loss of life, bodily injury, historic property destruction and vandalization, and terroristic threats made against elected officials, including threats to hang the Vice President. Explosives were also found planted near the DNC and RNC headquarters;
4. Event personally incited by Donald Trump and his allies;
5. The riot that Trump watched on television;
6. A bad day to be Mike Pence.
See also: Mike Pence