1. Son of criminal real-estate developer Charles Kushner, and son-in-law of criminal real-estate developer Donald Trump;
2. Former White House advisor to Trump, who was expected to fix everything from Middle East Peace Talks to COVID-19 Response;
3. Person who lied repeatedly on his security clearance forms;
4. Person who had multiple contacts with Russian officials during the 2016 election campaign;
5. Man who regularly cost US taxpayers thousands of dollars in secret service fees for trips around the world;
6. Donald Trump’s chief romantic rival.
See also: Ivanka Trump