1. Legal court battles, of which Donald Trump is constantly engaged in;
2. Lawsuits against Trump include ones for: defamation, fraud, tax litigation, bankruptcy, class action investment fraud, misuse of Inauguration funds, incitement of January 6 attacks/riots, violation of the Klu Klux Klan Act;
3. Trump also has civil and criminal investigations into: campaign finance, misuse of charity funds, tax fraud, Scottish Unexplained Wealth Order, election influence;
4. Lawsuits also include multiple sexual assault and sexual harassment claims filed against Trump;
5. The subject of Trump’s favorite threat to people;
6. May also refer to the dozens of failed lawsuits filed by the Trump Campaign to overturn the 2020 elections;
7. May also refer to the oversized suits and ties often worn by Donald Trump.