1. Donald Trump’s nickname for former FBI Director James Comey;
2. Person who announced investigations into Hillary Clinton’s email and may have cost Clinton the 2016 election;
3. Man in charge of the initial investigation of ties between the Trump campaign and Russia;
4. Someone who Trump asked for their personal loyalty and who refused to give it to him;
5. Someone who was fired by Trump for not being loyal enough, and did so while Comey was on a business trip, so that he only found out by hearing it on the news. Trump then tried to get Comey barred from his airplane so he could not get a ride back home;
6. A very tall man who once tried to hide with the White House drapes.