1. Donald Trump owned property in Palm Beach, Florida;
2. Trump’s legal residence as of 2019;
3. Sometimes called the Winter White House or Southern White House, Trump often used the property to host world leaders so that he could charge the US and foreign officials overpriced rates for room and food;
4. A non-secure location where guests would often hear Trump taking national security phone calls and talking with world leaders over sensitive information and chocolate cake;
5. For one hundred dollars extra, if you book an event at Mar-a-lago Trump will show up unannounced to it and tell you about his election victories;
6. Resort with an okay omelet bar.
See also; White House