1. Colloquial reference to National Anthem of the United States of America, also called the Star-Spangled Banner;
2. Song that Donald Trump does not know the words to;
3. Song which Trump cannot stand still for, and often feigns conducting;
4. Song for which Trump and his supporters believe that people should not kneel for, despite that still being a show of respectful protest;
5. Song which is notoriously difficult to sing because it calls for the ability to sing a vowel on the highest note of the piece.
See also: National Football League