1. Abbreviated NFL, this is the professional league of American Football, and one of the most powerful profit-making organizations in the United States;
2. Super Bowl winners typically visit the White House after winning the game, but the 2018 Philadelphia Eagles, the 2019 New England Patriots, and the 2020 2020 Kansas City Chiefs all declined to or were disinvited from attending the Donald Trump White House;
3. A professional sports league which Donald Trump tried multiple times to purchase ownership of a team, through begging and lawsuits, he even started a competing football league which ultimately failed and fell into bankruptcy;
4. Sports league where players as well as other sports athletes, particularly African American athletes, began to kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem as a non-violent way to protest police brutality in America, first started by Colin Kaepernick;
5. A game which Donald Trump really wishes his supporters would hate as much as he does.