1. A catch-all term for a large and diverse group of tribes that originally lived on and owned the continental United States before being systematically killed, and relocated by white and European settlers, and are still often stereotyped and prejudiced against, especially in the naming of sport teams;
2. People Trump often maligned and insulted, as he saw Native American casinos a threat to his gambling business;
3. Trump secretly paid more than one million dollars in ads that portrayed members of a tribe in New York as drug traffickers and career criminals;
4. People who Donald Trump regularly disrespected by reducing lands, such as the Bears Ears Monument, the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, which were among the largest rollbacks of publicly protected lands in the history of the United States;
5. People who valiantly fought Trump on the building of the Dakota Access pipeline;
6. People that Trump has referred to as “drunken injuns;”
7. A proud tribal people who still have casinos while Donald Trump no longer does.
See also: Pocahontas