1. Donald Trump’s nickname for Chris Wallace, a journalist and anchor on Fox News;
2. Wallace is known for being one of the only true journalists left on Fox News, often asking tough questions of Republicans on a network that has become full of pundits who take their talking points from Trump and his followers;
3. Wallace has often been criticized by people on the left for being the only journalist left on Fox News, often accused of giving the network cover to claim legitimacy while running the majority of its program as propaganda;
4. Wallace has often been criticized by people on the right for being the only journalist left on Fox News, often accused of asking questions that are too tough or unfair of right-wing Republican guests or Trump allies, including criticism from Trump himself who claims he is very unfair and responsible for Fox News’ falling ratings;
5. Moderator of presidential debates;
6. The newest superhero to get a multi-million-dollar summer movie release.
See also: Fox News