1. Abbreviated as NATO, it is the organization that was formed an intergovernmental military alliance between European and North American countries to deter Russian influence and military power;
2. One of the most important military alliances in United States History;
3. Alliance that Donald Trump thinks is unfair and that he has publicly railed against;
4. Organization where Trump believes most of the nations involved are not paying their fair share of funding;
5. Place where they definitely never let Trump at the cool kids table in the cafeteria.
See also: Photo Op