1. Accusations made by Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton for alleged deals with foreign governments through donations to the Clinton Foundation;
2. Crimes which Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, was convicted of being involved in, with Russian and Turkish contacts;
3. Constitutional violations that Trump may be at fault for, when it comes to Saudi and other foreign officials who book overpriced events and stays at Trump owned resorts and properties to gain access to him in order to influence his policies;
4. How Donald Trump selects people for posts within his administration;
5. How Doug Manchester almost became ambassador to the Bahamas after donating five hundred thousand dollars to the Trump campaign;
6. The only way celebrities ever agree to play golf with Trump.
See also: Emoluments Clause