1. Native American woman who was married/ abducted by John Wolfe in the 1600’s and taken to England;
2. Nickname give to Elizabeth Warren by Donald Trump, in reference to Warren telling a family anecdote that her mother was part Cherokee and part Delaware, and the false idea that she used this information to further her career;
3. A DNA test revealed that Warren did in fact have Native American ancestors in a range of 6 to 10 generations previous to herself;
4. Warren is a staunch democratic socialist and former Democratic primary candidate for president who believes and fights for measures of social and economic change that benefit lower income families;
5. A Disney movie that hasn’t aged well.