1. Latin phrase that literally translates as “what for what;”
2. Colloquial phrase understood to mean a transfer of favors;
3. Said another way by Donald Trump, “I want you to do us a favor, though,” on a call with the president of Ukraine, where he implied that he would hold back desperately-needed military aid from the country in exchange for their announcing an investigation into his political rival, Joe Biden and his son Hunter;
4. Reason why Trump was impeached the first time;
5. What Trump thinks the #4 is called at most sushi restaurants.
See also: Impeachment #1