1. Phrase uttered by Donald Trump during a 2020 debate when he was asked if he would denounce white supremacist groups, such as the Proud Boys;
2. Perceived as a call to action by white supremacist and pro-Trump militias, as well as anyone who was watching;
3. Trump admitting his support for the Proud Boys, a far-right and neo-fascist militia, which instigates political violence across the United States;
4. Phrase now used as the militia’s slogan;
5. Phrase uttered by the subway when the doors are closing.
See also: January 6th