1. Deep candidate background on Donald Trump in 2016, first paid for by Republican rivals of Donald Trump, and later paid for by Democrats;
2. Conducted by former MI6 agent Christopher Steele, a highly regarded member of the British intelligence community and a specific expert on the Kremlin and Russian intelligence operations;
3. Dossier that contained damning preliminary evidence of the Trump Campaign’s contacts with Russia, but was separate and did not influence Robert Mueller’s investigations;
4. Report that first gave evidence of the Pee Pee Tape;
5. Report authored by the person with the coolest spy name in history.
See also: Mueller Report