1. Charity organization of the Trump Organization, which only ever rusted in helping Donald Trump and his family;
2. Organization where funds were regularly used by Trump and his three eldest children, including being used for his 2016 campaign;
3. Foundation that once paid $60,000 on a painting of Donald Trump, and also $10,000 for another portrait of Donald Trump;
4. Charity organization that was dissolved under judicial supervisions and was forced to pay two million dollars in fines;
5. Concrete foundation of most Trump owned properties, most of which are probably rotten and cheaply built.