1. Father of Donald Trump, real estate developer, businessman, and racist;
2. Fred Trump repeatedly turned away minority applicants trying to rent his apartment in New York City and in 1973 the US Justice Department filed a civil rights suit against him and Donald for infringing on the Fair Housing Act of 1968;
3. Fred Trump was arrested at a KKK rally in New York in 1927;
4. Disapproving father who never willingly gave his love to his sons which resulted in the suicide of his eldest son, Fred Jr, and the narcissistic sociopathic behavior of his second son, Donald.
5. Father who gave his son, Donald, a small business loan of about sixty million dollars, in order to help him be a “self-made.”