1. Social platform that allows for messages in a limited number of characters, and was the preferred method of communication by Donald Trump during his presidency;
2. Platform most known for causing division, vitriol, and trolling among online debates and has been credited as one of the reasons for the political polarization of the United States;
3. Platform that eventually banned Donald Trump after the January 6th Insurrection, which will possibly be the only consequence he will ever face;
4. Platform that failed to ban Donald Trump after years and years fraud, of racism, sexism, and other comments that led to the January 6th riots;
5. Platform that is still better than Facebook.