1. A critical service offered by the United States that helps deliver mail, packages, and other critical good to US citizens, even in remote areas, and is consistently rated as one of the most popular organizations with the US Government;
2. A non-competitive failure of an organization that Donald Trump believes loses the US money, and should be dismantled so that private companies can come in and do the business better but not Amazon.
3. Company Trump once used to add surcharge prices onto Amazon packages because he hates Jeff Bezos;
4. Government entity, which Trump appointed Louis DeJoy, a Trump donor and CEO of a competing private freight transportation company, as postmaster, and who artificially slowed down the mail and tried to dismantle the US Postal Service;
5. Critical service needed during the COVID-19 pandemic to deliver supplies and packages to homes, and to allow Vote by Mail for the 2020 election;
6. Only government agency guaranteed in the US Constitution.
See also: Vote by Mail