1. Someone who leaks information to the press, typically about illicit behavior taking place in a government or company;
2. May specifically refer to retired Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, who was a key witness in the first impeachment trial of Donald Trump and legally reported his concerns over Trump’s quid pro quo coercion of the Ukrainian president into investigating his political rival, Joe Biden;
3. He testified before congress, and despite having followed all legal channels was fired by Trump after the impeachment in relation of performing his duty;
4. Also refers to anyone who Donald Trump thinks is talking bad things about him to the press;
5. Something Trump can potentially be called due to the amount of times he has blown a dog whistle.