1. Leader of the Chinese Communist Party, and authoritarian dictator of the Peoples Republic of China;
2. Authoritarian dictator of one of the most technologically oppressive governments in the world, and person who is responsible for the ethnic cleansing of the Chinese minority, Uighurs;
3. Leader who has accelerated a cracked down on democracy in Hong Kong, raising protests from pro-democratic leaders both inside Hong Kong and in the international community;
4. World leader who often lavished praise and ceremony on Donald Trump, typically in order to falter him into compliance;
5. Person whose relationship with Trump has sometimes faltered in the wake of economic tariffs and trade agreements, and especially in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak which started in Wuhan, China;
6. Yellow cartoon bear that likes honey, wears a red shirt without pants and is fond of saying, Oh bother.