- When and how we collect, use and share your information
- When and how third-party advertising networks might collect your information when you visit trumpdictionary.com
- What your privacy rights are and how you can exercise them
Your use of Trump Dictionary is also subject to our Terms of Service.
Table of contents
- The information we collect, in brief
- How we use your information
- When we share your information
- The information we sell
- Your privacy rights
- Requests to know and requests to delete
- Your information sale opt-out right
- Cookies and web beacons
- Data storage
- California consumer privacy disclosures
We collect (a) the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, (b) aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit, (c) information you choose to send to us (such as survey information and/or site registrations) and (d) information related to your use of the site, including IP address, rough geographic location, and the date and time of your request. More details on this collection are and how it relates to our use of your information is available in the California consumer privacy disclosures section of this policy.
We collect your information to improve the content of our website, to improve the quality of our service, to provide you products and services including through our store, to identify and authenticate our users, to contact you if necessary or with your permission. We may also use your anonymized information for research purposes. More details are available in the California consumer privacy disclosures section of this policy.
We do not share or sell your information to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- If it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as required by law.
- If Trump Dictionary is acquired by or merged with another company, we will transfer your information along with the Trump Dictionary website. Should this happen, Trump Dictionary will provide advance notice of the transfer and of resulting changes to these terms on the Trump Dictionary website and, where possible, by email.
More details are available in the California consumer privacy disclosures section of this policy.
We do not sell the personal information that we collect. Our ad management partners ("Ad Partners"), however, may collect information from you directly when you visit our website, using technologies like cookies and web beacons. You may opt out of Ad Partner information collection using the process described in the Your information sale opt-out right section of this policy. You can learn more about our Ad Partner information collection practices in the cookies and web beacons section of this policy.
Trump Dictionary is in the process of extending consumer rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act to all our users. California users have the following rights concerning the information we collect:
- The right to request disclosure of the kinds of personal information and the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. We will consider and verify your request in accordance with California regulations before disclosing any personal information.
- The right to request deletion of any personal information we collect about you. We will consider and verify your request in accordance with California regulations before deleting any personal information.
- The right to know how and when we disclose or sell your personal information.
- The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
- The right to exercise the above rights without facing retaliatory discrimination.
You may request disclosure and/or deletion of any information we have collected about you by either:
- filling out the form available here, or
- emailing us with the details of your request at email@example.com
We will be in touch after receiving your request to verify your identity and to process your request. Please note that requests are considered on a case-by-case basis and are subject to legal requirements and adequate identity verification.
California users may click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information Link” available in a banner on the bottom of our website to opt out of Ad Partner information collection. We are working to provide an opt out process for our other users soon.
Our Ad Partners may also from time to time use web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons are provided by our Ad Partners and allow Ad Partners to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page and the information in cookies set by the Ad Partners. Web beacons enable our Ad Partners to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website.
With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics data collection with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You can opt out of Ad Partner information collection using the process described in the Your information sale opt-out right section of this policy.
Trump Dictionary uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Trump Dictionary. Trump Dictionary owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Trump Dictionary application.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Trump Dictionary service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
California law requires we disclose our information collection and use practices with reference to certain categories of personal information. You can find this information in the table below:
|Category of Personal Information||What we collect||How we use it||How we disclose it|
|Identifiers (names, aliases, addresses, etc.)||
||We disclose account information as is reasonably necessary to authenticate your account, and other identifiers where needed to process a sale from our store.
Otherwise, we do not disclose this information except where required by law or where reasonably necessary to secure our website or enforce our terms of service.
Ad Partners may collect IP address information from visitors.
|Protected classification (like race, sex, or national origin)||We do not collect this information.||N/A||N/A|
||We use this information to complete transactions at our store, as well as to improve the service and maintain its security.||We may disclose this information to trusted third party processors in order to process your transactions.|
|Biometric information||We do not collect this information.||N/A||N/A|
||We use this information to analyze trends among our users and to help improve and secure our website.||We do not disclose this information except where required by law or where reasonably necessary to secure our website or enforce our terms of service.
Ad Partners may collect similar information from visitors.
|Geolocation data||IP addresses||We use this information to analyze trends among our users and to help improve and secure our website.||We do not disclose this information except where required by law or where reasonably necessary to secure our website or enforce our terms of service.
Ad Partners may collect similar information from visitors.
|Audio/electronic/visual/thermal/olfactory/similar||We do not collect this information.||N/A||N/A|
|Professional or employment-related information||We do not collect this information.||N/A||N/A|
|Education information||We do not collect this information.||N/A||N/A|
|Inference-based||We do not collect this information.||N/A||N/A|
The Trump Dictionary service is not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Children aged 13 or older may not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Trump Dictionary service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents' or guardians' permission to use the service.
Trump Dictionary may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.