On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
- to widen the scope of financial, economic and political information available to the professional investing public.
- to skeptically examine and, where necessary, attack the flaccid institution that financial journalism has become.
- to liberate oppressed knowledge.
- to provide analysis uninhibited by political constraint.
- to facilitate information’s unending quest for freedom.
FBI Official Admits To Infiltrating Trump Campaign - Just Don't Call It Spying
by Tyler Durden on February 21, 2019 at 4:19 pm
A top FBI official admitted to Congressional investigators last year that the agency had contacts within the Trump campaign as part of operation "Crossfire Hurricane," which sounds a lot like […]